Have you ever noticed that kids are fascinated by frogs? Kids will often be poking, screaming, and giggling as they interact with these green creatures. Keep the laughter going with these funny frog jokes for kids.
These jokes are appropriate for kids of all ages. Share them with your students in the classroom or with your children at the dinner table.
You can also include a joke each day with their lunch. This will give them a good midday chuckle.
1. Why are frogs so happy?
They eat whatever bugs them!
2. What does a frog wear on St. Patrick’s day?
3. What did the frog dress up for on Halloween?
4. What’s the preferred car of frogs?
5. What’s green and jumps?
A frog!! (groan!)
6. What’s green and red?
A very mad frog.
7. What’s green with red spots?
A frog with the chicken pox!
8. What’s green with bumps?
A frog with the measles!
9. What’s black and white and green?
A frog sitting on a newspaper.
10. What’s green and dangerous?
A frog with a hand-grenade.
11. What do you say to a hitch-hiking frog?
12. What kind of shoes do frogs wear?
13. What do frogs do with paper?
14. How does a frog feel when he has a broken leg?
15. What happens when you mix a frog with a bathtub scrubby-mit?
16. What happened to the frog’s car when his parking meter expired?
It got toad!!
17. What’s green green green green green?
A frog rolling down a hill.
18. What is a frog’s favorite time?
We hope you have enjoyed these funny frog jokes for kids. Which joke was your favorite? Who did you share it with?
Make sure you check out our frog activity ideas as well.
If you want some more joke ideas, check out our other joke categories.
- Crossing the Road
- Food Jokes
- Animals: Cats, Dogs, Elephants, Variety, Animals that live on Farm
- Dinosaurs Jokes
- Sports: Baseball-Football-General
- Jokes Insects, Fleas, Flies, Spiders
- Patriotic (Labor Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Patriotic Theme, Uncle Sam, Presidents Day)
- All Winter time Jokes: Good All Winter, Reindeer, Christmas
- St. Patrick’s Day
- April Fools Day