Valentine’s Day is a fun time of year! Often times, you can remember back when you were in elementary school, and the fun Valentine’s Day parties would bring.
Exchanging the Valentine’s cards with your classmates, devouring the heart-shaped candy. Making a Valentine’s Day craft for your parents.
You can also make Valentine’s Day memorable with these funny Valentine’s Day jokes for kids. Whether you are a teacher and want to make your students laugh, or a parent helping your kids fill out their Valentine’s Day cards, these clean jokes are sure to get the kids laughing until it hurts.
Put the question on the cover and the answer inside! Draw, paint, or decorate the Valentine card as the joke indicates.
- CHEERY AND LIGHTHEARTED: More than a Valentine, they are a fun paper fortune teller! 28 cleverly designed cards with real envelopes let your child give more than a card, they get to give Fun!
- PAPERCHOOSER: Originally an Origami game for children,it is now a staple on playgrounds in America. Different Valentine messages are concealed inside based on choices the player makes during the game!
Last update on 2020-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Clean Valentine Jokes for Kids
- What did the boy elephant say to the girl elephant on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerI love you a ton!
- What did the boy bat say to the girl bat on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerYou’re fun to hang around with!
- What did the boy cat say to the girl cat on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerYou’re purrr-fect for me!
- What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerYou mean a great dill to me!
- What did the boy bird say to the girl bird on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerLet me call you Tweet heart!
- What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerI’m nuts about you!
- What did the girl squirrel say to the boy squirrel on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerYou’re nuts so bad yourself!
- What did the boy rabbit say to the girl rabbit on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerSomebunny likes you!
- What did the boy bear say to the girl bear on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerI wuv you beary much!
- What do you call a very small valentine?
- What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine’s Day?
- What did the boy bee say to the girl bee on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerYou are bee- utiful! Will you bee mine?
- What did the girl bee say to the boy bee on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerI love beeing with you, Honey!
- What did the boy whale say to the girl whale on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerWhale you be mine?
- What did the buck say to the doe on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerYou’re a dear! (Deer)
- What did the boy owl say to the girl owl on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerOwl be yours!
- What did the boy sheep say to the girl sheep on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerI love ewe!
- What did the girl sheep say to the boy sheep on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerYou’re not so baaaaaa-d yourself!
- What did the farmer give his wife on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerHogs and kisses!
- What did the caveman give his wife on Valentine’s Day?
AnswerUghs and kisses!
- What two words have a thousand letters in them?
- Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable?
AnswerBecause it’s all heart.
- What do squirrels give for Valentine’s Day?
- What did the letter say to the stamp?
AnswerYou send me.
- What did the stamp say to the envelope?
AnswerI’m stuck on you.
- What is a vampire’s sweetheart called?
- Why did the banana go out with the prune?
AnswerBecause it couldn’t get a date.
- What is a ram’s favorite song?
AnswerI only have eyes for ewe, Dear
- What happens when you fall in love with a French chef?
AnswerYou get buttered up.
- Q. What is the difference between a girl who is sick of her boyfriend and a sailor who falls into the ocean?
AnswerOne is bored over a man the other is a man overboard.
- If your aunt ran off to get married, what would you call her?
- Q. Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
AnswerNo, but they had an apple.
- What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
AnswerI wanna hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand…
- What did the valentine card say to the stamp?
AnswerStick with me and we’ll go places!
- Q. What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
AnswerI find you very attractive.
- What did the bat say to his girlfriend?
AnswerYou’re fun to hang around with.
- What did one light bulb say to the other?
AnswerI love you a whole watt!
- What did the elephant say to his girlfriend?
AnswerI love you a ton!
- What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream?
AnswerI’m sweet on you!
- Q. Did you hear about the nearsighted porcupine?
AnswerHe fell in love with a pincushion!
- What did the pencil say to the paper?
AnswerI dot my i’s on you!
- Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?
AnswerSure, they’re very scent-imental!
KNOCK-KNOCK VALENTINE JOKES
43. Knock, knock.
Frank you for being my friend!
44. Knock, knock!
Jimmy a little kiss?
45. Knock, knock!
Atlas Valentine’s Day is here!
46. Knock, knock.
47. Knock, knock.
Luke, I got a Valentine!
We hope you have enjoyed our collection of kid-friendly Valentine’s Day jokes. Did you tell the jokes to your students? Did you help your kids write them into Valentine’s Day cards?
However you decided to use them, we are sure they created some comical moments and brought smiles and laughter to others.
parties for kids. ” width=”396″ height=”1030″ />
- School & Computers
- Food Jokes
- Animals: Cats, Dogs, Elephants, Variety, Animals that live on Farm
- Sports: Baseball-Football-General
- Jokes Insects, Fleas, Flies, Spiders
- Patriotic (Labor Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Patriotic Theme, Uncle Sam, Presidents Day)
- All Winter time Jokes: Good All Winter, Reindeer, Christmas
- St. Patrick’s Day
- April Fools Day
There you have it, 47 funny Valentines day jokes for kids. We hope you have enjoyed them and be sure to check out our list of the best trivia board games as well.