Trivia Questions for Kids
If you’re looking for a fun way to teach your kids some of the basic and common questions they ask, then you’ve come to the right place. The following is a list of 301 fun trivia questions for kids. We cover everything from Bible trivia questions for kids to Geography questions for kids and everything in between. These questions can be used with kids of all ages and you can get creative in the way you use them.
Trivia is a great way to incorporate everyday learning into the classroom and it can be fun at parties too. Consider splitting up the group into two teams for competition or allow them to go head-to-head against each other. You might also find trivia a great way to help your children study for a test or to learn basic memorization skills.
No matter what you choose to do with these questions, you will find them to be entertaining and educational at the same time. Everyone enjoys a fun game of trivia so go ahead and give these fun trivia questions for kids a try!
Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
1. What is the name of the city where Jesus was born?
Answer: Bethlehem Luke 2:4-7
2. How many people did 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish feed?
Answer: 5000 men Matthew 14:13-21
3. There are how many books in the New Testament?
4. There are how many books in the Old Testament?
5. Which book is the shortest in the New Testament?
Answer: 2 John
6. What did Matthew do for a living?
Answer: He was a tax collector Matthew 9:9
7. What did Simon Peter do for a living before he became an apostle?
Answer: He was a fisherman
8. In Bethlehem, where was Jesus born?
Answer: A Manger
9. Who went to visit Jesus when he was born?
Answer: The Three Wise Men
10. Who was Saul?
Answer: He was known as Paul of Tarsus prior to his missionary activity
11. Who murdered John the Baptist?
Answer: Herod Antipas Matthew 14
12. Who baptized Jesus?
Answer: John the Baptist Matthew 3:13-17
13. What book is first in the Old Testament?
14. What book is last in the Old Testament?
15. What book is first in the New Testament?
16. What book is last in the New Testament?
17. Who authored most of the books in the New Testament?
18. What do the Gospels refer to?
Answer: The first 4 books of the New Testament
19. Where was Jesus baptized
Answer: In the River Jordan Matthew 3:13-17
20. What did Zacchaeus do for a living?
Answer: He was a Tax Collector Luke 19
21. Why did Zacchaeus climb a tree?
Answer: He wanted to see Jesus Luke 19:1-4
22. On what island was Paul shipwrecked when he was on his way to Rome?
Answer: Malta Acts 28
23. For what reason did Joseph take Mary and Baby Jesus to Egypt?
Answer: To get away from King Herod; he wanted to kill Jesus Matthew 2:13-15
24. How many days and how many nights did it rain?
Answer: 40 days and 40 nights Genesis 7:4
25. Who were the only humans allowed on the Ark?
Answer: Noah, his wife, his sons, and his son’s wives Genesis 6:18
26. How old was Methuselah when he died?
Answer: 969 years old Genesis 5:25-27
27. What body part did God take from Adam to create the woman?
Answer: One of his ribs Genesis 2:21-22
28. Which bird let Noah know that everything was okay?
Answer: Dove Genesis 8:6-12
29. “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of ______.”
Answer: the living God Hebrews 10:31
30. God’s law is to honor whom?
Answer: Your father and mother Matthew 15:4
31. On the first day, what did God say?
Answer: “Let there be light” Genesis 1:3
32. What did God create on the second day?
Answer: The sky Genesis 1:6-8
33. What did God create on the third day?
Answer: The earth and the seas Genesis 1:9-13
34. What did God create on the fourth day?
Answer: The sun, the moon, and the stars Genesis 1:14-19
35. What did God create on the fifth day?
Answer: Fish and other sea creatures; birds of all sorts to fill the skies Genesis 1:20-23
36. What did God create on the sixth day?
Answer: Cattle, reptiles, and wildlife of every kind. Then he created man to be the master of all life upon the earth and in the skies and in the seas. Genesis 1:24-31
37. What did God do on the seventh day?
Answer: He blessed the day and declared it holy because it was the day he rested from all his work. Genesis 2:2-3
38. Who is the author of the Book of Revelation?
39. In what four books can you learn about Jesus life on Earth?
Answer: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
40. How many disciples did Jesus choose?
Answer: 12 Matthew 10:1-4
41. What are the names of Jesus twelve disciples?
Answer: Simon (AKA Peter), Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew (the tax collector), James, Thaddaeus, Simon, and Judas Iscariot. Matthew 10:2-4
42. Who was Jesus’ human mother?
43. Which book in the Bible did Jesus write?
Disney Trivia Questions for Kids
44. Which Disney movie will you find Cruella de Vil?
Answer: 101 Dalmatians
45. In what Disney movie will you find Elsa?
46. What song does Elsa sing while she builds a castle?
Answer: Let it Go
47. Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
Answer: Minnie Mouse
48. In the Disney movie Finding Nemo, which country is Nemo taken to?
49. Who is Thumper?
Bambi’s rabbit friend
50. What kind of animal is Dumbo?
Answer: An elephant
51. What does Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother turn into a carriage?
Answer: A pumpkin
52. Who is Hooper?
Answer: He is the villain in A Bug’s Life
53. What kind of animal is Rajah in Aladdin?
Answer: A tiger
54. What kind of animal is Robin in the Disney movie Robin Hood?
Answer: A fox
55. Who is Simba?
Answer: The name of the lion in The Lion King
56. What color are Mickey’s shorts?
57. What color is Cinderella’s dress?
58. Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?
59. Before Walt Disney’s wife Lillian encouraged Disney to rename the mouse Mickey, what was his name supposed to be?
Answer: Mortimer Mouse
60. What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s pet dog?
61. What is the name of Mickey’s boy duck friend?
Answer: Donald Duck
62. What color are Mickey’s shoes?
63. In which Disney movie will you hear the song “You Can Fly?”
Answer: Peter Pan
64. In which state is Disney World located?
65. What material is Cinderella’s slipper made of?
66. Who owned Buzz Lightyear in the Disney movie Toy Story?
67. What is Sleeping Beauty’s name?
68. Who is Tinker Bell?
Answer: Peter Pan’s sidekick
69. What color is Tinker Bell’s dress?
70. Who is Geppetto?
Answer: He is the carpenter who created Pinocchio
71. What does Pinocchio do to cause his nose to grow?
Answer: Every time he tells a lie his nose grows
72. What kind of animal is Bernard in the Disney movie The Rescuers?
Answer: A Mouse
73. In the Disney movie Up, what is the name of the old man?
74. There is a sea animal within The Little Mermaid that is half what?
Answer: An octopus
75. Who is the actor who voices Buzz Lightyear in The Toy Story?
Answer: Tim Allen
76. In which Disney movie will you hear the song “Circle of Life?”
Answer: The Lion King
77. Who is the actor who voices Mushu in Mulan?
Answer: Eddie Murphy
78. Who is the actor who voiced the Genie in Aladdin?
Answer: Robin Williams
79. In the Disney film Snow White, who is disguised as an old woman?
Answer: The evil queen
80. In which Disney film is Jafar a villain?
81. What kind of food does the evil witch offer Snow White?
Answer: An apple
82. Who is Marlin?
Answer: A clown fish and father of Nemo in the Disney movie Finding Nemo
83. Who is Doc Hudson?
Answer: He is a former racecar in the Disney movie Cars
84. What happened to cause Doc Hudson to end his career?
Answer: A crash
85. In which Disney movie will you find EVE?
86. In what Disney movie does Tim Allen play a man who accidentally kills Santa Claus?
Answer: The Santa Claus
Kids Movie Trivia Questions
87. In what movie will you find characters who are looking for a brain, a heart, and courage?
Answer: The Wizard of Oz
88. In the movie Free Willie, what kind of animal is Willie?
Answer: A whale
89. In what movie will you find Gotham City?
90. This movie is from 2016 and it features animated buddy cops, one of which who is put on parking duty.
91. In what movie will you find a construction worker named Emmet Brickowski?
Answer: The Lego Movie
92. This movie is based on a book and features a young wizard who attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Answer: Harry Potter series
93. In this movie, a rat named Remy wants to be a chef.
94. In what movie must a boy capture a dragon to mark his passage into manhood?
Answer: How to Train Your Dragon
95. This classic movie stars Tom Hanks and features a fortune telling machine at an amusement park.
96. In what movie will you find Mike Wazowski?
Answer: Monsters, Inc.
97. In what animated movie will you find the characters named Z and Princess Bala?
98. This movie features Gregorio and Ingrid; two of the greatest secret agents the world has ever known.
Answer: Spy Kids
99. in this movie Gene Wilder plays the character of a candy manufacturer who hides golden tickets in candy bars.
Answer: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
100. In this animated movie, the character finds a giant peach that takes him on a journey across the sea.
Answer: James and the Giant Peach
101. This movie has the same name as it’s very smart and lovable canine who is also the main character in all the movies.
103. What is the name of the classical musical where you will hear the song “The Hills are Alive?”
Answer: The Sound of Music
104. This movie stars characters by the names of Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, and motley crew.
Answer: The Muppets
105. This movie causes mayhem all day Friday after the mother and daughter eat fortune cookies the Thursday before.
Answer: Freaky Friday
106. Who is the actor who voiced Maui in the movie Moana?
Answer: Dwayne Johnson
107. Which Harry Potter movie is the last of the film series?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2
108. What is Mr. Incredibles real name in the movie The Incredibles?
Answer: Bob Parr
109. In what movie does a Peruvian bear travel to the city looking for a home?
110. The animated character in this movie has the name of a vegetable and is forced to live in a foster home after the death of his mother.
Answer: My Life as a Zucchini
111. In what movie will you find Princess Fiona?
112. Who is the actor who voiced Shrek?
Answer: Mike Myers
113. In what animated movie will you find Piglet?
Answer: Winnie the Pooh
114. This is a classic family movie featuring a Japanese janitor named Miyagi who teaches karate to a teenager named Daniel.
Answer: The Karate Kid
115. In this movie Riley has a hard time adjusting to her new life and is guided daily by her emotions; Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness.
Answer: Inside Out
116. This is a classic Steven Spielberg film about a boy who finds an aging botanist alien in the backyard who is trying to find his way home.
117. In what movie will you find Little Bear and Boone?
Answer: The Indian in the Cupboard
118. In this movie, creatures live as humans on land and as seals when they are in the water.
Answer: Song of the Sea
119. This series of movies is a classic but has recently reappeared with a modern twist. You will find Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker in these movies based around the force.
Answer: Star Wars
120. In what movie will you find 11-year old Akeelah Anderson?
Answer: Akeelah and the Bee
121. In what movie does Amy and Tom Alden work to save and protect Canadian geese and their habitats?
Answer: Fly Away Home
122. In what movie can you find Lois Lane?
123. Who is Peter Parker?
124. Which 2017 movie is based on the Mexican holiday Dia de Los Muertos?
125. In this classic musical an orphan is taken in by Daddy Warbucks.
126. In this movie, a curmudgeonly villain learns to love three orphaned little girls.
Answer: Despicable Me
127. In what movie will you find a mouse named Fievel?
Answer: An American Tail
128. This movie features a wannabe scientist who accidentally sends his machine into the sky and food begins to fall.
Answer: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
129. This movie is named after its star; a pig.
Christmas Trivia Questions for Kids
130. Where does Santa Claus live?
Answer: The North Pole
131. Not counting Rudolph, how many reindeer does Santa have?
132. What ornament do elves wear on the tip of their shoes?
Answer: A bell
133. We all know that Santa slides down the chimney, but how does he get back up through it when he’s ready to move on?
Answer: He puts his finger on the side of his nose and then he smiles and nods.
134. What famous cola company featured a smiling Santa on their products?
135. In what famous Christmas movie will you find a leg lamp?
Answer: A Christmas Story
136. What are two popular colors associated with Christmas?
Answer: Red and Green
137. What dairy product is a common beverage during the Christmas holiday?
138. What meat can be traditionally found on the Christmas dinner table?
Answer: Ham or Turkey
139. What cake is the most popular for Christmas but the least favorite of most?
140. In the song the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” what is given on the seventh day?
Answer: Seven Swans Swimming
141. What does Feliz Navidad mean?
Answer: Feliz Navidad is how you say,” Merry Christmas” in Spanish
142. What does The Grinch steal?
143. Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a _________.
144. This candy can often be found hanging from the tree.
Answer: A candy cane
145. Besides Mrs. Claus, who else helps Santa?
Answer: His elves
146. This is a famous Christmas ballet.
Answer: The Nutcracker
147. What were Frosty’s eyes made of?
148. What hangs from the mantle and is filled with treats?
149. Where does Santa park his sleigh while he places gifts under the tree?
Answer: On the rooftop
150. Name Santa’s reindeer that starts with the letter “B”.
151. When Santa flies through the air how does he see where he’s going?
Answer: Rudolph’s nose
152. Who are Alvin, Theodore, and Simon?
153. In the movie Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?
Answer: Santa Claus
154. Who is Ebenezer?
155. Where will you hear this phrase, “You’re gonna shoot your eye out”?
Answer: In the movie A Christmas Story
156. What color is the Grinch?
157. What did Rudolph never get to join in?
Answer: Reindeer games
158. Name the two reindeer whose names start with the letter “C”.
Answer: Comet and Cupid
159. What position belongs to Rudolph in the line of reindeer?
Answer: He leads the sleigh
160. What snack is left for Santa on Christmas Eve?
Answer: Milk and cookies
161. What is the only thing Alvin wants for Christmas?
Answer: A hula-hoop
162. In a bag of Christmas bows, what two colors are almost always included?
Answer: Red and green
163. What do people do under the mistletoe?
164. Besides red and green, what are two other famous Christmas colors?
Answer: Silver and Gold
165. What runs over Grandma on Christmas Eve?
Answer: A Reindeer
166. What was Frosty wearing that brought him to life one day?
Answer: An old silk hat, the children found
167. Santa Claus is known as Saint who?
Answer: Saint Nicholas
168. Who wrote The Christmas Carol?
Answer: Charles Dickens
169. In the movie Miracle on 34th Street, what big city did it take place in?
Answer: New York City
170. What spy hides around your house reporting to Santa when you’re naughty and nice?
Answer: The Elf on the Shelf
171. What is the name of the popular department store in the movie Miracle on 34th Street?
172. In, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, what three words are used to describe the Grinch?
Answer: Stink, stank, stunk
Celebrity Trivia Questions for Kids
173. What island is Rihanna from?
174. Where was Jessie J born?
Answer: London, England
175. In what year was Taylor Swift born?
176. In what Disney series did Selena Gomez play the lead role of Alex Russo?
Answer: Wizards of Waverly Place
177. What Harry Potter character is portrayed by Tom Fellon?
Answer: Draco Malfoy
178. Who was the famous actor with a leading role in High School Musical?
Answer: Zac Efron
179. On what Nickelodeon series will you find the Pacific Coast Academy?
Answer: Zoey 101
180. What is the name of the actress who portrayed Belle in Beauty and the Beast?
Answer: Emma Watson
181. Before starring in High School Musical, this actress was a candy counter girl in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Answer: Ashley Tisdale
182. Who is known for the hit song “Skyscraper?”
Answer: Demi Lavato
183. Twin brothers Dylan and Cole Sprouse are known for their roles as twin brothers in the Disney sitcom The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Now the Sprouse twins are grown up and one portrays a character by the name of Jughead Jones in the television series Riverdale. Which Sprouse brother is it?
Answer: Cole Sprouse
184. In what country was Lorde born?
Answer: New Zealand
185. Where was Finn Wolfhard born?
Answer: Vancouver, Canada
186. This actress portrayed the character Rue in The Hunger Games.
Answer: Amandla Stenberg
187. This actress is the little sister to Dakota Fanning.
Answer: Elle Fanning
189. This recording artist began her career on Broadway and later went on to portray the character Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon series, Victorious. She has since earned awards for her singles titled “Side to Side”, “Bang Bang”, and “Problem”, just to name a few. Who is she?
Answer: Ariana Grande
190. This famous singer is married to Jay-Z.
191. Who is the Kardashian sister that is married to Kanye West?
Answer: Kim Kardashian
192. Who is the actor known as “The Rock?”
Answer: Dwayne Johnson
193. This singer was born in 1994 and is known for the hit song “Baby” who is he?
Answer: Justin Bieber
194. She was the voice of Rapunzel in the Disney animation Tangled.
Answer: Mandy Moore
195. Everyone knows he was Superman in The Lego Movie but if that doesn’t sound familiar maybe you will recognize him as Magic Mike.
Answer: Channing Tatum
196. Also known as The Fresh Prince, this famous actor has a daughter named Willow, who is he?
Answer: Will Smith
197. This famous actress has a cousin named Jenny. She can be found on television and in the movies, you might know her as Abby Yates in the 2016 film Ghostbusters.
Answer: Melissa McCarthy
198. This actor is known as Dominic Toretto in the fast and furious series, who is he?
Answer: Vin Diesel
199. She was born in 1985 and brought cups to life in 2012 in the movie Pitch Perfect.
Answer: Anna Kendrick
200. This actor was born in the 80’s and has lost weight since the beginning of his popularity. You might know him as Snotlout in How to Train Your Dragon or maybe as the voice of the Green Lantern in The Lego Movie.
Answer: Jonah Hill
201. Despite his disability, this actor didn’t allow cerebral palsy to keep him off the stage. Although he does have the ability to speak in real life, the role he plays as JJ Dimeo in the television series Speechless keeps him silent on the screen. Who is this actor?
Answer: Micah Fowler
202. This English red-head is known for songs such as “Thinking Out Loud,” “Happier,” and “Photograph.” Who is he?
Answer: Ed Sheeran
203. Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, this singer is well-known for the hit “When I Was Your Man.”
Answer: Bruno Mars
204. This Hannah Montana star is known as the daughter of a popular country singer and you may have heard her sing songs such as “Party in the U.S.A” and “Wrecking Ball.” Who is she?
Answer: Miley Cyrus
205. This actress is well-known for her portrayal of Katniss Everdeen in the film series The Hunger Games.
Answer: Jennifer Lawrence
206. This actress portrays Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga series.
Answer: Kristen Stewart
207. She is known as Hanna Marin in Pretty Little Liars. Who is she?
Answer: Ashley Benson
208. You might know this actress from her character name of Casey Mathis in the movie We’re the Millers. She also has a famous aunt, who is she?
Answer: Emma Roberts
209. She began acting in commercials when she was 3-years old and later went on to play in the Nickelodeon hit’s Drake & Josh and iCarly. You might recognize her voice as Margo in Despicable Me. Who is this actress?
Answer: Miranda Cosgrove
210. She played the role of Emily Junk in Pitch Perfect 2 and 3 and since has released her debut single titled “Love Myself.” Who is she?
Answer: Hailee Steinfeld
211. This English singer began his career as the lead singer in a popular boy band and later released his debut single “Sign of the Times.” Who is he?
Answer: Harry Styles
212. He portrayed the character Jacob Black in Twilight, who is he?
Answer: Taylor Lautner
213. You might recognize her as Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical Film Series. She has since recorded two studio albums with Hollywood Records and has gone on to appear as Rizzo in Grease: Live 2016.
Answer: Vanessa Hudgens
214. You may know this actress as Haley Dunphy in the hit series Modern Family. Who is she?
Answer: Sarah Hyland
215. This young actor played the role of Dylan Mee in the movie We Bought a Zoo. Who is this actor?
Answer: Colin Ford
Independence Day Trivia Questions for Kids
216. On what day is Independence Day celebrated each year?
Answer: July 4th
217. What character is known for wearing a top hat covered with stars and stripes representing America?
Answer: Uncle Sam
218. Washington D.C. was not the original location for the capital of the United States, but after Washington died, it was then relocated. Where was it originally located?
Answer: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
219. What kind of bird is the national bird?
Answer: The Bald Eagle
220. Who sewed the first American Flag?
Answer: Betsy Ross
221. How many stripes are on the flag?
222. How many stars are on the flag?
223. How many red stripes are on the flag?
224. How many white stripes are on the flag?
225. If you were to take Elmo with you to an Independence Day party, what would he love the most?
Answer: The Fireworks
226. If you were going to sing the National Anthem, which song would you sing?
Answer: The Star-Spangled Banner
227. On Independence Day you will find a lot of what in the sky?
228. Although July 2, 1776, was officially declared the day of independence when was the declaration actually signed?
Answer: August 2, 1776
229. Who was the oldest person to sign the Declaration of Independence?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin; he was 70 years old
230. How many signatures are on the Declaration of Independence?
231. In what city was the Declaration of Independence signed?
232. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
Answer: Thomas Jefferson
233. What country did the American colonies declare independence from?
234. What is the most popular food that Americans eat on Independence Day?
235. Which state became the first to declare Independence Day as a holiday?
236. Which president was born in the 4th of July?
Answer: Calvin Coolidge
237. What is a popular junk food snack on the 4th of July?
Answer: Potato Chips
238. On July 4, 1884, the United States received the Statue of Liberty as a gift from which country?
239. The liberty bell can no longer be rung but it does get tapped on the 4th of July, do you know how many times it gets tapped?
240. At what time on the 4th of July does the Liberty Bell get tapped?
Answer: 2 pm Eastern Time
241. Who taps on the Liberty Bell every 4th of July?
Answer: Children who are descendants of the Declaration signers
242. What state holds a hot dog eating contest every year on the 4th of July?
Answer: New York
243. What color fireworks are harder to make?
244. Name the six primary symbols of the United States.
Answer: The Liberty Bell, The American Flag, The Bald Eagle, The National Anthem, Uncle Sam, and The Statue of Liberty.
245. What are the three main things associated with American people celebrating the 4th of July?
Answer: Barbecues, Hot Dogs, and Fireworks
246. How many pounds of fireworks are set off during the celebration?
Answer: 175 Million Pounds
247. How many hot dogs do American people consume on the 4th of July?
Answer: 150 Million
248. Which signature is the largest on the Declaration of Independence?
Answer: John Hancock
249. Finish this well-known phrase from the Declaration of Independence; Life, Liberty, and ________.
Answer: the pursuit of Happiness
250. What bird did Benjamin Franklin want as the National Bird?
251. Fifty-six men signed the Declaration of Independence how many colonies were the men from?
252. Who was the youngest man to sign the Declaration of Independence?
Answer: Thomas Lynch Jr.
253. Before the stars were organized in a square on the flag, what shape was they organized in?
Answer: A Circle
254. How were the people alerted that it was time to read the Declaration of Independence in public for the first time?
Answer: By the ringing of the Liberty Bell
255. In what year was the first 4th of July party held at the White House?
256. Which state was the first to declare Independence Day as a holiday in 1781?
257. In what year did Congress declare The Star-Spangled Banner to be the National Anthem?
258. Which two presidents died on July 4th?
Answer: John Adams and Thomas Jefferson
Geography Trivia Questions for Kids
259. How many continents make up the world?
260. Name the seven continents of the world.
Answer: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Antarctica
261. What is the largest continent?
262. Of all the continents, which one is the flattest?
263. What continent is located at Latitude 90-degrees and Longitude 0.00-degrees E?
264. What is the largest country in South America?
265. What is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
266. How tall is Mount Everest?
267. What is the tallest mountain in North America?
268. How tall is Denali?
269. What U.S. state shares borders with Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico?
270. What ocean is the home of most of the Earth’s volcanoes?
Answer: The Pacific Ocean
271. On what two continents will you find Istanbul?
Answer: Europe and Asia
272. What river flows 482 miles through France?
Answer: The Seine River
273. Which river is the fastest flowing in the world?
Answer: The Amazon River
274. What is the second largest continent?
275. How many countries are located in Africa?
276. Which body of water separates Africa and Europe?
Answer: The Strait of Gibraltar
277. Colorado is the home of the world’s largest flat-top mountain. What is the name of the mountain?
Answer: The Grand Mesa
278. What is the largest state in the U.S.?
279. Which state is the flattest in the United States?
280. Which U.S. state has more miles of river than any other state in the U.S.?
281. Where is Yellowstone National Park located?
Answer: Wyoming, with part of it extending into Montana and Idaho
282. What is the longest river in Canada?
Answer: The MacKenzie River
283. Which ocean will you find on the east coast of the United States?
Answer: The Atlantic Ocean
284. How many Great Lakes are there?
285. Name the five Great Lakes.
Answer: Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Ontario
286. What is the longest river in the U.S.?
Answer: The Missouri River
287. Which desert is the largest in the world?
Answer: The Sahara Desert
288. What specifies a location’s distance north or south of the equator?
289. What is the imaginary line called that connects the north and south pole?
Answer: Prime Meridian
290. What is the capital of Alaska?
291. What is the capital of Connecticut?
292. What is the capital of Florida?
293. What is the capital of Georgia?
294. What is the capital of Kansas?
295. What is the capital of Maine?
296. What is the capital of Nevada?
Answer: Carson City
297. What is the capital of North Carolina?
298. What is the capital of Ohio?
299. What is the capital of Rhode Island?
300. What is the capital of South Carolina?
301. What is the capital of Washington?
Now that you have this list of 301 fun trivia questions for kids you should have no problem getting your kids to sit down to learn. Who said learning can’t be fun? This is such a fun way to learn that you will be surprised when the kids start asking for more fun trivia games to play!