Kids tend to love food and love laughing. How about we combine the two together. Let’s take a look at these food jokes for kids.
A great time to drop these food-themed funnies to the kids is in the classroom, in the kitchen, or in any setting where food is involved.
If your kid has a knack for making people laugh, try sending these jokes in their lunchbox. When they are at the table eating with their friends, they can tell them a food joke to get a chuckle.
1. What do you get when you put three ducks in a box?
2. Why did the student eat his homework?
3. What did the hungry computer eat?
4. Why do fish avoid the computer?
5. What did the cannibal order for take-out?
6. How can you tell if an elephant has been in your refrigerator?
7. I trained my dog not to beg at the table.
How did you do that?
I let him taste my cooking.
8. What’s in an astronaut’s favorite sandwich?
9. What do cats call mice on skateboards?
10. Why do you eat so fast?
11. What did the mayonnaise say to the refrigerator?
12. What did the left eye say to the right eye?
13. Jack: Would you like some Egyptian Pie?
Jill: What’s Egyptian pie?
Jack: You know, the kind mummy used to make.
14. The customer asked: “Do you serve crabs here?”
15. What starts with “T” ends with “T” and is filled with “T”?
There you have it, a collection of 15 funny food jokes for kids. Don’t forget, these jokes will do just about anywhere but they will have a better delivery in a food setting.
Tell them with your children as they are helping cook or while you are at sitting down to a nice meal to eat.
- School & Computers
- Food Jokes
- Animals: Cats, Dogs, Elephants, Variety, Animals that live on Farm
- Sports: Baseball-Football-General
- Jokes Insects, Fleas, Flies, Spiders
- Patriotic (Labor Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Patriotic Theme, Uncle Sam, Presidents Day)
- Thanksgiving Jokes for Kids
- All Winter time Jokes: Good All Winter, Reindeer, Christmas
- St. Patrick’s Day
- April Fools Day