Enjoy some kid-friendly weather jokes. Whether you are a teacher and want to tell them in a classroom or are a parent and want to tell them to your child, you will find suitable.
Another great idea is to use them as lunchbox jokes. Simply include one or more of the jokes with your kid’s lunch to help give them some midday joy.
1. Whatever happened to the cow that was lifted into the air by the tornado?
2. What did the one tornado say to the other?
Let’s twist again like we did last summer.
3. What did the thermometer say to the other thermometer?
You make my temperature rise.
4. What happens when fog lifts in California?
5. What’s the difference between a horse and the weather?
One is reined up and the other rains down.
6. What did one raindrop say to the other raindrop?
My plop is bigger than your plop.
7. Why did the woman go outdoors with her purse open?
Because she expected some change in the weather.
8. What’s the difference between weather and climate?
You can’t weather a tree, but you can climate.
9. What happens when it rains cats and dogs?
You have to be careful not to step in a poodle.
11. What do you call it when it rains chickens and ducks?
Foul (fowl) weather.
12. What did the hurricane say to the other hurricane?
I have my eye on you.
13. How do you find out the weather when you’re on vacation?
Go outside and look up.
We hope you have enjoyed these weather jokes for kids. How did you use them? Did you tell them to the classroom?
Check out some of our other kid-friendly jokes:
- School & Computers
- Food Jokes
- Animals: Cats, Dogs, Elephants, Variety, Animals that live on Farm
- Sports: Baseball-Football-General
- Jokes Insects, Fleas, Flies, Spiders
- Elephant Jokes