The farm doesn’t have to be all work and no play. Below you will find our collection of farm animal jokes for kids.
You will find these jokes appropriate for kids of all ages. You can share them with your students in the classroom, at home at the dinner table, or include one with their lunch each day.
Lunchbox jokes are a great way to give your child a good midday chuckle.
Farm Animal Jokes
1. What did the duck say when he bought lipstick?
Put it on my bill.
2. Why did the chewing gum cross the road?
It was stuck to the leg of a chicken !!!
3. What did the egg say to the other egg?
Let’s get cracking!
4. What do you say to a cow that crosses in front of your car?
5. Why was the chicken afraid of the chicken?
It was a chicken.
6. Why do cows have bells?
Because their horns don’t work.
7. What do ducks watch on TV?
8. What do you call a pig with three eyes?
9. What do you call a chicken at the North Pole?
10. What do you get when you cross a cow with a duck?
Milk and quackers.
11. What would you see at a chicken show?
12. What did the duck say when he’d finished shopping?
Put it on my bill, please.
13. What do you get if you cross rabbits and termites?
14. Why do ducks watch the news?
To get the feather forecast.
15. What says `quick, quick’?
A duck with hiccups.
16. What happened when the chicken slept under the car?
She woke up “oily” the next morning.
17. What do pigs put on sore toes?
18. What do you get when you cross a cow with a rabbit?
Hare in your milk!
19. Why do cows use the doorbell?
Because their horns don’t work!
20. What happened when the cow jumped over the barbed wire fence?
It was an udder catastrophe!
21. Where do cows go on Friday night?
To the moo-vies.
22. Why did the farmer buy a brown cow?
Because he wanted chocolate milk.
23. What would you get if you crossed a rooster with a giraffe?
An animal that wakes up people who live on the top floor.
24. What do you get if you cross a sheep and a porcupine?
An animal that knits its own sweaters.
25. Where does a hog look when he can’t spell very well?
26. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
27. Why do roosters never get rich?
Because they work for chicken feed.
28. What runs around a farm but doesn’t move?
29. What kind of beans can’t grow in a garden?
Did you enjoy these farm animal jokes for kids? Who did you share them with? If you want some more funny jokes, check out our other joke categories below.
- Crossing the Road
- Food Jokes
- Animals: Cats, Dogs, Elephants, Variety, Animals that live on Farm
- Dinosaurs Jokes
- Sports: Baseball-Football-General
- Jokes Insects, Fleas, Flies, Spiders
- Patriotic (Labor Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Patriotic Theme, Uncle Sam, Presidents Day)
- All Winter time Jokes: Good All Winter, Reindeer, Christmas
- St. Patrick’s Day
- April Fools Day