Tis the season! You’ve probably just finished up Thanksgiving, now it’s time to get into full-blown Christmas mode. The holidays can get overwhelming and stressful.
Nothing lightens the mood more than some funny reindeer jokes. Whether you are looking to tell them to kids or send your kids to school equipped with some holiday humor, these will do the trick.
You will find these kid-friendly reindeer jokes to be of clean humor, making them suitable for people of all ages.
Clean Reindeer Jokes
1. What do reindeer say before telling you a joke?
2. Why do reindeer wear fur coats?
3. How do you make a slow reindeer fast?
4. Why did the reindeer wear black boots?
5. How long should a reindeer’s legs be?
6. Why did the reindeer wear sunglasses at the beach?
7. Which reindeer have the shortest legs?
8. Where do you find reindeer?
9. How many legs does a reindeer have?
10. What’s the difference between a cookie and a reindeer?
11. When should you feed reindeer milk to a baby?
12. If a reindeer lost his tail, where would it go for a new one?
13. Why do reindeer scratch themselves?
14. I can lift a reindeer with one hand.
I bet you can’t.
Well, you find me a reindeer with one hand and I’ll lift it!
There you have it, some funny reindeer jokes. How did you use them? Did you tell them to a child? Did you send them to school with your child? However they were delivered, we hope you got a few chuckles. If you want some more funny jokes, check out the pages below.
- School & Computers
- Food Jokes
- Animals: Cats, Dogs, Elephants, Variety, Animals that live on Farm
- Bear Jokes
- Dinosaurs Jokes
- Sports: Baseball-Football-General
- Jokes Insects, Fleas, Flies, Spiders
- Winter Jokes