If you need some yummy green treat ideas for St Patrick’s Day you won’t want to miss this one.
Take a look at these Lucky Charm Rice Krispie Treats (St Patrick’s Day edition).
I love this recipe for three reasons:
- It’s easy.
- It’s a 3 ingredient snack.
- It’s delicious.
This is a treat that kids can help make at home. Make a large batch and your child can bring them to the St Patrick’s Day potluck in the classroom.
These treats are sure to be a big hit.
Lucky Charm Rice Krispie Treats
- 4 cups Special Edition Lucky Charms cereal
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened or room temperature
- Spray 8×8 baking pan, large microwaveable bowl, and spatula with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place butter and marshmallows in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir, then another minute, and stir again. You will notice it may not look like your typical consistency needed for Rice Krispie treats, but I assure you it will turn out fine.
- Add lucky charms cereal to the bowl of butter and marshmallows want to call mix. Stir to evenly coat.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. You can press it down with a piece of waxed paper (optional).
- When cool you can cut and serve
We hope you have enjoyed this St Patrick’s Day treat. If you happen to find it after St Patrick’s Day, you can easily make it any time by buying a box of regular Lucky Charms. Make sure you check out our other St Patrick’s Day pages.
- St Patricks’s Day Game Ideas
- St Patrick’s Day Jokes
- St Patrick’s Day Arts & Crafts Ideas
- St Patrick’s Day Drinks for Kids
- St Patrick’s Day Songs for Kids